- Graduate of the University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT) with a Bachelor of health Science (Honours) degree in Kinesiology, Exercise Science
- Previous experience includes work as a student athletic therapist for UOIT’s Women’s Soccer team and Durham College’s Women’s Basketball team
- Currently leads Falls Prevention classes in Pickering and Uxbridge
- Continues to upgrade with various continuing education courses in areas regarding human anatomy, sports medicine and nutrition.
- K-Taping International Academy Trained K-Taping therapist
- Certificate of Completion: An impairment-Based Approach to Concussion Assessment & Rehab .
- Has a personal interest in women’s soccer.