Pickering Sports Medicine & Wellness Centre is very interested in meeting with you if you are a Registered Physiotherapist, a Kinesiologist or a Registered Massage Therapist.
We offer you an opportunity to grow in your profession by working in an exciting out-patient clinic. Our clinic provides professional training and education initiatives for you when you become part of our team. We are located in the Pickering Recreation Complex, an inviting environment for those who are interested in sports injuries and for those who like to partake in daily fitness.
We are a group of therapists who believe in client centred, quality care, education initiatives and attainment of our own personal professional goals and objectives.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Current Registration in College of Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy and/or Kinesiology
- Graduate of an accredited University program or equivalet
- Current professional liability insurance
- Shall sign a Confidentiality agreement
- Shall sign a Contract Agreement
- Shall abide by the Privacy Act of Ontario